Sunday, February 25, 2007

Jessie & Nuan
Oil on Canvas
Size of 50P


I started a new job in Southern Taiwan this year, far away from home. I have to leave on Monday dawn, and can return on Friday afternoon for oil painting class in Hsin-Chu. It's a bit tougher for my wife working and taking care of kids alone. I got more free time at night on weekdays to study and paint. To thank my wife and Nuan, I painted their recent photo and put them in front of an old photo I took in San Francisco Bay 1993.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear KC,

It is a touch-your-heart painting taking into consideration your motivation out of love and gratitude.
but...
I don't know why you have to make Jessie look a lot older than she is now?? :P

Sorry, I hope I didn't offend you by being sooooooo straight..:P

Yours,
Vicky

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home